Well fortunately I got out of work early yesterday, so I had the chance to get all the holes finished on the g10. Then fitted the Ravens and switch, and the most important part the wiring.
So I got everything setup, then turned the switch to turn it on and nothing. Charged the battery, then again nothing. I determined the problem to be the screws I was using as terminals. I do believe they are black oxide which prevents the proper connection.
So I switched around a few screws and got everything to power up today. Then getting the zip ties with the proper tension to hold onto the all threads is really tricky.
After all of that I slid everything into the coupler, and turned the switch with success! As you can see in the first picture both Ravens are blinking the proper LED’s and the one that does beep was working perfectly.
The only thing left to do is clean up the wiring a bit, get it organized. Then it is ready to fly.