The goal of this rocket was to step into the pyro world of rocketry.
I wanted to build a fairly simple rocket, I was pushed into the Public Missile territory for the ease of preparation with the Quantum tube. Plus it had through the wall fins, which helps with fin alignment.
Overall it was a great build, as you can see in one of the photos I had some epoxy issues. I put down a small fillet on the fin, then came back to my brother moving stuff around in the garage. Leaving the epoxy to run, but it all worked out with a lot of sanding and finishing.
Overall I built it exactly as written in the manual. Looking back I wish I shortened the nylon strap for the piston.
Lastly you can head on over to the flight reports and read about the first flight of this wonderful vehicle.